Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Fwd: Popularity of Mallu

Dear Baays & Gurlz
 
Thought you should take a lookey at Kuttapaah!!!!
 
Cheers
 
Big Chief
------------------------------------Message Separator----------------------------------------
Subject: FW: Popularity of Mallu
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:54:51 +0100

FILETIME=[BB96EDA0:01C43FCE]

KUTTAPPAAAHHH !
Kuttappan is a mallu...!
>>Kuttappan was bragging to his boss one day, "You
>>know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name
>>someone, anyone, and I know them."
>>
>>Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff,
>>"OK, Kuttappan how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, yes, Tom
>>and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So
>>Kuttappan and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock
>>on Tom Cruise's door, and sure enough, Tom Cruise
>>shouts,"Babu! Great to see you! You and your friend
>>come right in and join me for lunch!"
>>
>>Although impressed, Kuttappan's boss is still
>>skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells
>>Kuttappan that he thinks Kuttappan's knowing Cruise
>>was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyone else",
>>Kuttappan says. "President Clinton," his boss quickly
>>retorts. "Yes," Kuttappan says, "I know him, let's fly
>>out to Washington." And off they go. At the White
>>House, Clinton spots Kuttappan on the tour and motions
>>him and his boss over, saying, "Babu, what a surprise,
>>I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your
>>friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee
>>first and catch up."
>>
>>Well, the boss is very shaken by now, but still not
>>totally convinced.After they leave the White House
>>grounds, he expresses his doubts to Kuttappan who
>>again implores him to name anyone else. "The Pope,"
>>his boss replies. "Sure!" says Kuttappan. "I have a
>>lot of friends in Poland, and I've known the Pope a
>>long time." So off they fly to Rome. Kuttappan and his
>>boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square
>>when Kuttappan says, "This will never work. I can't
>>catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you
>>what, I know all the guards, so let me just go
>>upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the
>>Pope. So he disappears into the crowd,headed toward
>>the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Kuttappan
>>emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time
>>Kuttappan returns, he finds that his boss has had
>>a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
>>Working his way to his boss' side, Kuttappan asks
>>him, what happened?"
>>His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until
>>you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man
>>next to me said, "Who's that on the balcony with
>>Kuttappan?
>>
>>Moral of the story- Don't ever underestimate a
>>malayalee again !!!!



Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger

No comments: